The numerical control system is the core of the numerical control machine tool electrical control system. After each machine tool CNC system runs for a certain period of time, some components will inevitably cause some damage or failure. In order to prolong the service life of components as much as possible and prevent various failures, especially the occurrence of malignant accidents, it is necessary to carry out routine maintenance and maintenance of CNC systems. Mainly include: the use of CNC system inspection and maintenance of the NC system. Brass Compression Fitting Brass compression fitting for copper pipe NINGBO YINZHOU PLUMBING HARDWARE CO.,LTD , https://www.brassvalve-china.com
In order to avoid some unnecessary faults during the use of the CNC system, the operator of the CNC machine tool should carefully read the operating instructions before operating the CNC system. It is necessary to know in detail the performance of the CNC system used, and to master the CNC system and The function of each key, button, and switch on the machine's operation panel and precautions for use. In general, the CNC system is checked before and after power is applied.
1. Inspection of the CNC system before power on In order to ensure the normal operation of the CNC system, the CNC system can be checked in the following order before the CNC machine is installed or commissioned for the first time or is powered on for the first time after the machine is transported:
(1) Verify that the specifications of the AC power supply comply with the requirements of the CNC device. Check the voltage, frequency, and capacity of the AC power supply.
(2) Carefully check that all connection cables between the CNC unit and the outside world are correctly and reliably connected in accordance with the specifications provided in the supplied connection technical manual. The connection of the numerical control system is performed on the numerical control device and its associated feed and spindle servo drive units, which mainly include the connection of external cables and the connection of the power supply of the numerical control system. Check the CNC system and MDI/CRT carefully before connecting
Units, position display units, tape readers, power supply units, printed circuit boards, servo units, etc., shall promptly take measures or replace if problems are found. At the same time, it is necessary to check whether the connectors and the individual printed circuit boards in the connection are tight, whether they are inserted in place, whether the individual plugs are loosened, and whether the fastening screws are tightened. Failures due to defects are the most common.
(3) Whether the hardware settings on the various printed circuit boards in the CNC device meet the requirements of the CNC device.
These hardware settings include various shorting bar settings and adjustable potentiometers.
(4) Carefully check the protective grounding wire of the CNC machine tool. The CNC machine tool should have a good grounding line to ensure equipment, personal safety and reduce electrical interference. The protective earthing wire should be connected between the servo unit, servo transformer and power cabinet.
Only after the above checks have been made, the CNC device can be put into power-on operation after confirmation.
2. Inspection of the CNC system after power on The inspection of the CNC system after power on includes:
(1) Firstly, check whether each fan in the numerical control device is operating normally. Otherwise, the heat dissipation problem of the numerical control device will be affected.
(2) Check if the DC power supply on each printed circuit or module is normal and within the allowable fluctuation range.
(3) Various parameters of the CNC device. Including system parameters, PLCC parameters, digital settings of the servo device, etc. These parameters should meet the specification requirements of the random delivery.
(4) When the numerical control device and the machine tool are energized online, they should be ready to press the emergency stop button at the same time when the power is turned on, so as to cut off the power at any time in the event of an emergency.
(5) In the manual state, the low-speed feed moves each axis, and observes whether the machine movement direction and the coordinate value display are correct.
(6) The operation of returning to the machine reference point is performed several times. This is used to check whether the CNC machine has the function of returning the reference point, and whether the position of each return to the reference point is exactly the same.
(7) Functional testing of the CNC system. According to the instruction manual of the numerical control machine tool numerical control system, the function that the CNC system should have is tested manually or by programming a numerical control program. For example: fast point positioning, linear interpolation, circular interpolation, tool radius compensation, tool length compensation, fixed cycle, user macro program, etc. and M, S, T
Only through the above checks, the CNC device can be officially operated after confirmation.
Surface: Natural color or plated nickel.
Applications: Connecting for copper pipe
The numerical control system is the core of the numerical control machine tool electrical control system. After each machine tool CNC system runs for a certain period of time, some components will inevitably cause some damage or failure. In order to prolong the service life of components as much as possible and prevent various failures, especially the occurrence of malignant accidents, it is necessary to carry out routine maintenance and maintenance of CNC systems. Mainly include: the use of CNC system inspection and maintenance of the NC system.
Brass Compression Fitting
Brass compression fitting for copper pipe
NINGBO YINZHOU PLUMBING HARDWARE CO.,LTD , https://www.brassvalve-china.com